Enjoy the nostalgic essence of the Little Italy’s historic neighborhood in downtown San Diego on Sunday October 9th from 10am to 6pm, as it celebrates The Little Italy Festa. The celebration is one of the largest American festivals, which honors Italian culture with authentic sights, sounds and aromas. Here you will experience the traditional and modern music, arts and crafts of Italy, and a memorable tribute to the city of San Diego for its robust Italian-American heritage.
Some of the Festa highlights include:
- Italian food served el fresco throughout the neighborhood
- Musical entertainment on 3 stages
- Cooking demonstrations
- Historical installation highlighting Italian-American culture
- Gesso Italiano chalk art painting
- Chalk art for kids
- Kid Fun Zone complete with face painting, inflatable toys, and balloon art
- Italian motor sports
- And much more!
Relish in this famous and memorable event that embrace Italian heritage and honor the 48-block community that exists today.
Don’t stress about a place to stay for the event; located just a few blocks from the Festa is Sommerset Suites Hotel, which will keep you rested and renewed after enjoying a day of walking and eating.
To book a room at Sommerset Suites visit: http://www.sommersetsuites.com/