From September 29th to October 2nd, California’s central coast will wine and dine its visitors with the Sunset Savor the Central Coast event.
Nestled between greater Los Angeles and San Francisco, the central coast boasts some of the states’ best bounty, as showcased by its local winemakers, celebrity chefs, and artesian food producers participating in the event.
The four-day fete is comprised of various seminars, tours and chef demonstrations. The main event will be held at the historic Santa Margarita Ranch. Here, event-goers will enjoy wine tasting from over 200 central coastal wineries, feasting on the elegant meals prepared by over 30 chefs using the best ingredients from local farms, and touring the 20,000 square foot pavilion which allows guests to experience all 4 Central Coast counties—San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Monterey, and Ventura—under one roof at interactive tourism displays.
Over the course of the event, several tours will take place including:
- Happy Acres Goat Farm visit and lunch with Sunset Food Editor Mango True
- Behind the scenes of Hearst Castle with Sunset Travel Editor Peter Fish
- Kayak and paddleboard in Morro Bay with Sunset Publisher Peter Medwid
All central coast Pacifica Hotels will be celebrating the Savor culinary by offering exciting packages that include:
- Accommodations for two nights
- A pack of free passes to several local wineries
- Tickets for two to the main event held at Santa Margarita Ranch to be used Saturday or Sunday
Additionally, Pacifica Hotels is offering a chance to win a trip to this central coast culinary celebration. Four grand prize winners will receive:
- 3 night accommodations at the Pacifica Hotel of their choice
- 2 tickets to Thursday night Hearst Castle kick-off event
- 2 tickets to Friday Western Wine Awards
- 2 passes to Saturday/Sunday main event at Santa Margarita Ranch
- 2 tickets to San Luis Obispo Mission Plaza dinner on Saturday evening
This package is retail valued at over $2,000! Enter to win this amazing package for a chance to indulge in this once in a life time experience!