We know traveling can come with a hefty price tag, which is why at Pacifica Hotels we aim to deliver the vacation of a lifetime without the big bill it takes a lifetime to pay. In addition to offering reasonable rates, we provide our guests with easy access to some of California’s most exciting and historic attractions and amusements that won’t cost you a dime!
Based just outside San Francisco, The Lighthouse Hotel is surrounded by world-renowned attractions that require no admittance fee.
- The Fitzgerald Marine Reserve is a fun family outing that features a fresh water tide pool housing an array of sea creatures. From hermit crabs to starfish, you’ll be educationally entertained for hours in this aquatic abyss.
- The Sanchez Art Center boasts three different art galleries containing a display of cultural and historic art. In addition to these displays, eclectic musical performances are showcased throughout the art center.
- Griffith Observatory. Here you can witness the most spectacular view of Los Angeles as well as experience an in-depth informational exhibit explaining our solar system.
- Walking along the Venice boardwalk is an exhilarating and local activity. The boardwalk features unique vendors and shops, outdoor restaurants and bars, and some very unusual and unique entertainers.
San Diego hosts some of California’s best free activities. While staying at either Empress Hotel or Blue Sea Lodge, check out:
- Balboa Park. The grand playground is full of attractions the entire family will enjoy. From botanical gardens to museums to art galleries, there is plenty to do around this popular destination.
- Old Town is also a superb sight for visitors. This historic neighborhood features some of the oldest buildings still standing in the city, as well as, some of the most unique boutiques run by merchants who authentically handcraft their products.
These are just a few of the events, activities, and amusements you can enjoy while staying at one of Pacifica Hotels wallet-friendly establishments.
To learn more, visit: http://www.pacificahotels.com/free-things-to-do.htm